APPLICATION AND AWARD PROCESS
- Develop: Develop your proposal idea and determine if you are applying for a Wave Grant (request of $1000 or less) or a Tide Grant (over $1000).
- Review: Review proposals with the administration to ensure that they are in line with the district’s goals and specific school objectives. Discuss proposals with colleagues and solicit their ideas and support for participating in the program.
- Compose: Complete the appropriate grant application and have Principal/Building Administrator endorse the grant application.
- Apply: Please submit application
- Notification: All applicants will be notified of funding decisions in written form.
* If your grant application is approved and funded, please prepared and available to put together a presentation of YOUR GRANT IN ACTION for the Summer Kickoff Celebration event in June.
For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com
There are two types of grants that will be available to eager North Kingstown School Department faculty and staff.