The NKEF Starfish Honor program offers a way to appreciate any faculty, staff or friends of the NKSD, while supporting innovative education in the North Kingstown School Department.
Here’s how it works:
- Starfish Honors are available and given out year round but do make particularly appropriate for social distance acknowledgments, staff appreciation and/or holiday and end-of-school year gifts.
- When a donation is made to the Starfish Honor Program, donors are asked which faculty/staff or friend they would like to appreciate.
- An optional message is available for the donor to write to and about the specific individual.
- The recognized individual receives a personalized certificate (digitally and hard copy) from NKEF notifying them that they have been honored with a gift in their name (the amount of the gift is not noted).
- Each Starfish Honor is a minimum $20 donation. All donations are tax-deductible.
- Once a recognized individual has been honored with a total of $60 in donations, the individual will receive an Official “Starfish Honor” lapel pin to commemorate their dedication to the NK school department.
- Recognized individuals do not directly receive money from NKEF. All funds raised from the Starfish Honor Program are put directly into the NKEF general fund and used to award grants district wide.
Who can receive a Starfish Honor?
- Any faculty, staff or administration of the NKSD.
- Any friend of the NKSD that is a special individual or business that has volunteered in a classroom, served on a PTO, has been a sponsor or simply cares about our schools.
Every gift, no matter how large or small, makes a difference– just like the faculty and staff – one Starfish at a time!!!
Click here to purchase your Starfish Honor https://nkefoundation.org/ninja-forms/4vjpa
Paypal Payment : http://paypal.me/nkef