The North Kingstown Educational Foundation has set sail and we are in need of a skillful crew to make us successful!
There are many different types of crews that make the NKEF complete.
They include planning an event, reviewing grants, assisting with social media, fundraising and being a board member.
The commitment is as much as you can give at your own comfort level. Everyone has a skill to share and if you believe in supporting the education of future generations of NK, then this is the place to share your talents.
Grants Crew : This committee has two important tasks – 1. Help NKEF apply to federal grants and assistance and 2. Support the NKEF grant application process for NKSD faculty and staff. Volunteers are needed to
- Research grants that the NKEF can apply for and help to complete applications
- Create guidelines to follow for specific grant funds collected for the NKEF
- Administrate the NKEF grant process
- Collect and process all NKEF grant applications
- Recruit individuals that live out of NK to evaluate the NKEF grant applications proposals.
- Announce winners and support the Summer Fest event
Fundraising Crew : This committee is responsible for spreading the word about the NKEF and recruiting sponsorships of local businesses, corporations and individuals. If you enjoy selling and talking about something you believe in then this is the committee for you. Volunteers are needed to :
- Creating and distributing sponsorship packets to potential sponsors
- Meeting with potential sponsors
- Confirming commits from sponsors
- Communicating and connecting with NKEF sponsors for events
Advertising Crew : This team is responsible for publicizing and branding the NKEF. The NKEF needs your help launching the Foundation into the community and making it something that everyone knows and supports. If you have experience working with media, at any level, and willing to help with posts, press releases and blurbs – then this is the crew for you!! Volunteers are needed to work on :
- Social Media
- Event Coverage
Board Member : The NKEF is looking for members to complete our Board. We are in need of assistance with the monitoring, organizing, and overseeing of all NKEF activities.
- 3-4 Members-at-large (1 representative from each of the crews – events, fundraising, grants and advertising)
Fill out the form below if you are interested